Wettable powder combination of copper sulfate and hydrated lime. The powder may be dusted on the plant dry or mixed with water and sprayed on.
It’s classified as a fungicide with insecticidal and insect repellant properties.
- bacterial leaf spots
- bacterial wilts
- black spot
- fire blight
- peach leaf curl
- powdery mildew
- read product label carefully and follow directions
- may burn foliage
- safest to apply just before plants leaf out
- injury is most common at below 50 degrees F and when humidity is high
- Copper is toxic to humans and animals, but its toxicity is somewhat buffered by combining it with the lime
How to Use:
- dust directly on to plants
- mix with water and spray