- Open-Pollinated: heirloom
- Type: sweet bell pepper
- Shape: bell
- Color: red
- Maturity: 65-75 days to maturity
- Size: 18-24″ tall plant produces 4″ peppers
- Yield: ?
- Taste: sweet and juicy, not pungent
- Disease Resistance: ?
- Thick, glossy skins, per vendor
Sources: (where to buy)
Results from My Garden:
- 2010: 1 or 2 plants; didn’t produce till November; had to pick before ripe
- 2011: 2 plants produced 2 peppers each; 2 oz on average; late in season
- 2012: no peppers produced (environmental problems)