- Open-Pollinated: ?
- Type: sweet bell pepper
- Shape: bell
- Color: orange
- Maturity: early; 60-80 days
- Size: 4″ long, 3.5″ diameter, 18-24″ plants (per vendor)
- Yield: ?
- Taste: ?
- Disease Resistance: good canopy cover to prevent sunscald
Sources: (where to buy)
- My seeds were purchased from Seeds of Change
Results from My Garden:
- 2010: 2 or 3 plants produced 1 or 2 peppers each; 2-4 oz peppers; 80 days
- 2011: 1 pepper produced; 2 oz; 60 days
- 2012: no peppers produced (environmental problems)