- Open-Pollinated: ?
- Shape: ?
- Color: ?
- 55-70 days
- early season tomato
- Size: 4-6 oz fruit
- Yield: ?
- Taste: sweet, juicy flesh
- Disease Resistance or Environmental Tolerance:
- early season = good for cool areas
- cracking and misshapen in Redding full sun
- doesn’t like the heat!
- this tomato was spoken highly of in The Kitchen Garden for its performance in hot summers
Results from My Garden:
|SEASON||SOURCE||DATES||PLANTS||SPACING||MATURITY||YIELD PER PLANT||AVG SIZE||DISEASE|
|2010||SoC seeds||5/8||2||18×21″||78 days||6||1.5 lbs||4 oz||finished by August|
|2011||SoC Seeds||3/8 > 4/1 > 4/18||2||18×21″||102 days||5||1.4 lbs||4 oz||finished by August|
|2012||SoC Seeds||2/19 > 4/14 > 6/5||1||18×21″||75 days||2||1.8 oz||0.9 oz||outcompeted by pine roots|