- Open-Pollinated: ?
- Type: sweet bell pepper
- Shape: blocky bell pepper
- Color: ?
- Maturity: 77 days
- Size: “enormous, blocky pepper”
- Yield: ?
- Taste: “delicious sweet flavor”
- Disease Resistance: “Strong, disease-resistant plants”
Sources: (where to buy)
- my seed came from Gurney’s, but as of 2013 it is no longer listed on their site.
Results from My Garden:
- 2010: 1 plant produced 1 pepper; 2-oz; very late in season
- 2011: 1 plant produced 1 pepper; 2-oz; late in season
- 2012: environmental problems – no peppers