- Type: curled edged leaves
- Shape: ?
- Color: ?
- Maturity: 8-9 weeks (50-60 days)
- Size: 2′ plants
- Yield: 76-153 lbs per 100 sq ft
- “delicate, sweeter and more succulent”
- “tender and succulent leaves”
- Disease Resistance or Environmental Tolerance:
- very winter hardy
- tolerates hot weather more than most kale
- produces excellent kale raab (flower shoots) in spring
- an old favorite that a cross between Scotch curly kale and Thousand Headed kale
Results from My Garden:
||YIELD PER PLANT