Asian Icebox Pickles
Quick, delicate pickles; perfect with lamb burgers or Asian fish cakes.
- 1 C Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 T Soy Sauce
- 2 t Sugar
- 2 T Toasted Sesame Oil
- pinch Red Pepper Flakes -or- dash of Asian Hot Sauce
- 2 Cucumbers peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 1 small Red Onion thinly sliced
- Whisk the vinegar, soy sauce, and sugar in a medium bowl until dissolved.
- Whisk in sesame oil and the pepper flakes.
- Add the cucumbers and onion and toss to combine.
Refrigerate for up to 1 week. Adapted from Put 'em Up!