Table of Contents
- Open-Pollinated: ?
- Type: ?
- Shape: ?
- Color: ?
- Maturity: 70 days; early
- Size: large; 4 1/2″ peppers
- Yield: 60 lbs per 100′ row
- Taste: ?
- Disease Resistance: “good disease resistance” per vendor; lots of foliage for preventing sunburn; able to tolerate dry spells
- good for stuffing because of their size & thick, crispy walls
- stores well
Sources: (where to buy)
- I purchased my seed from Gurney’s
Results from My Garden:
- 2010: 2 plants produced 2 peppers, each weighing 2 oz, at about 80 days = neither early, nor large, as vendor claimed
- 2011: 2 plants produced 3 peppers, each weighing 2 oz, late in season
- 2012: 1 or 2 plants didn’t produce anything. I’m thinking it’s my garden & not the pepper variety’s falt!