Table of Contents
- Open-Pollinated: ?
- Type: determinate
- Shape: round
- Color: yellow to yellow-orange
- Maturity: ?
- Size: 1-2″
- Yield: ?
- Taste: ?
- Disease Resistance or Environmental Tolerance:
- good for containers
- Root knot nematode resistant
- weeping growth habit makes it good for containers, or cascading over walls
- well-branched, strong vines allow for no staking
Results from My Garden:
- when I grew it, it was susceptible to the tiny green web worms & it wasn’t very prolific, but it was a bad tomato season the year I grew it. I got them in the ground late, too, and since it’s a determinate variety, i may have missed the fruiting stage
|SEASON||SOURCE||DATES||PLANTS||SPACING||MATURITY||YIELD PER PLANT||AVG SIZE||DISEASE|