Table of Contents
- Open-Pollinated: ?
- Type: Indeterminate
- Shape: Slightly flattened fruit, with slightly rough skin
- Color: golden-yellow
- Maturity: 80 days
- Size: large fruit: 6″ diameter
- Yield: ?
- rich, full flavor that is very uncharacteristic of yellow varieties
- “one of the best-tasting yellow tomatoes we have ever trialed”
- Disease Resistance or Environmental Tolerance: ?
- golden-yellow version of the Brandywine
- The Amana Orange (from Seeds of Change) is also called a “yellow version of the Brandywine”, so i’m wondering if these are the same…
Results from My Garden:
|SEASON||SOURCE||DATES||PLANTS||SPACING||MATURITY||YIELD PER PLANT||AVG SIZE||DISEASE|