- Open-Pollinated: ?
- Type: ?
- Shape: bell
- Color: red
- Maturity: 65 days to maturity
- Size: big, bulky peppers; thick-walled, 4.5″ peppers
- Yield: ?
- Taste: “excellent flavor”
- Disease Resistance: “disease tolerant”
Sources: (where to buy)
- My seed came from Gurney’s, but as of 2013 it was no longer available from them
Results from My Garden:
- 2010: 1 plant; didn’t produce until November; had to pick before ripe (probably environmental problems)
- 2011: 1 plant produced 2 peppers: one early, one late; both very small (less than 2 oz)
- 2012: no peppers produced (environmental problems)