Roasted New Potatoes & Garlic Scapes
- 1 pound potatoes cleaned and cubed
- 1 pound garlic-scapes trimmed & sliced into 1" segments cut straight, not at an angle
- 1 large bell-pepper diced? 1" squares? bigger??
- 1-2 tablespoons extra-virgin-olive-oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher-salt or to taste
- black-pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450
- combine veggies with oil & spices, pour into glass baking dish. The less packed the dish is, the more the veggies will brown.
- Roast until veggies are browned where they are touching the glass; stir to get the other sides browned, then roast some more