Great served with grilled pork tenderloin or pork chops…or as an appetizer with a big hunk of toasted bread with goat cheese.
- 8 Fresh Figs
- 1 Tablespoon Good Season’s Italian Dressing made with Balsamic Vinegar
- Wash and trim figs
- Cut figs in half, lengthwise
- in a bowl, combine figs with dressing, add more, if needed, to coat evenly
- Grill over a medium-hot grill, starting on the cut side (it helps if the grill is oiled slightly) for 2-3 minutes. This is to get grill marks on the cut-side.
- Flip and grill until caramelized & crispy