Pickled Jalapenos or Pepperoncinis
- 15 large Jalapenos or Pepperoncinis about a pint when sliced
- 1 C Distilled White Vinegar
- 1 C Water
- 4 T Sugar
- 2 T Kosher Salt
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Slice peppers into coins - 1/4" is probably good.
- Slice or smash garlic.
- In a medium saucepan bring the vinegar, water, sugar, salt & garlic to a boil.
- Add peppers, making sure they are all submerged, then take off the heat and set for 10 minutes.
- Pack into jar, cool, the refrigerate
Adapted from Simply Scratch